If you are looking to become fluent in the language of business, you will discover the way forward with our Accounting Department.
Businesses and organizations rely on leaders who can plan, strategize and provide sound advice on financial and business decisions.
As an aspiring business leader, you'll learn the ins and outs of auditing, analyzing, budgeting, law, taxation, and more from experienced faculty who are experts in the field.
You will graduate with the tools, credentials, experience and network to jump-start your career anywhere in the world.
Mission, Vision and Core Values
The LaPenta School of Business provides students with a high-value business education through its accomplished and caring faculty, dedicated alumni, and advantageous location in the New York City metropolitan area with its abundance of learning and career opportunities. We pride ourselves on developing highly competent, global-minded, and entrepreneurial business leaders with a strong ethical and social commitment.
Vision and Core Values
We deliver an enriching, personalized educational experience that helps each student unlock opportunities and make a difference.
We are guided by the following Core Values:
- Serve our students and other stakeholders through outstanding teaching, research, and experiential learning activities.
- Expand access to business education by ensuring affordability, supporting student success, and adopting innovative delivery methods.
- Promote respect for others and their contributions in order to prepare students for success in a diverse and dynamic global business environment.
- Encourage intellectual curiosity and the pursuit of new ideas and creative solutions to business problems to serve the needs of our stakeholders and society in general.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with alumni, industry, and the community to improve business education and practice for the benefit of our students and the development of our communities.
- Embrace transparency, accountability, and compliance with professional standards to maintain a learning environment of mutual trust and support.
Katherine Kinkela, LLM