The business world is fast-moving, constantly changing and always growing. Businesses are always looking for people who can take control and take the lead. Decision-makers, managers, entrepreneurs and leaders are in high demand.
You will find the way forward with our Management Department.
At Iona, you will gain a solid foundation in the fundamentals of business and management, and you will develop the skills employers look for in team members – decision-making, entrepreneurial thinking, problem-solving and leadership.
Our faculty are leaders in their fields and include practicing consultants with Fortune 500 and multinational companies. They are excited to share their extensive experience and knowledge, as well as their networks of professionals.
Your learning experiences will be varied and comprehensive. And, you will graduate with the Iona advantage.
Mission, Vision & Core Values
The LaPenta School of Business provides students with a high-value business education through its accomplished and caring faculty, dedicated alumni, and advantageous location in the New York City metropolitan area with its abundance of learning and career opportunities. We pride ourselves on developing highly competent, global-minded, and entrepreneurial business leaders with a strong ethical and social commitment.
Vision and Core Values
We deliver an enriching, personalized educational experience that helps each student unlock opportunities and make a difference.
We are guided by the following Core Values:
- Serve our students and other stakeholders through outstanding teaching, research, and experiential learning activities.
- Expand access to business education by ensuring affordability, supporting student success, and adopting innovative delivery methods.
- Promote respect for others and their contributions in order to prepare students for success in a diverse and dynamic global business environment.
- Encourage intellectual curiosity and the pursuit of new ideas and creative solutions to business problems to serve the needs of our stakeholders and society in general.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with alumni, industry, and the community to improve business education and practice for the benefit of our students and the development of our communities.
- Embrace transparency, accountability, and compliance with professional standards to maintain a learning environment of mutual trust and support.